This week I’m holding my first Christmas Shopping Night in store. I’m looking forward to celebrating with some of the great customers I’ve met over the last three months, and meeting a few new ones too! Many of the retailers in Long Jetty are participating, so you can have a lovely wander round the area, have a bite to eat and get some of your Christmas Shopping done. And better yet, if you spend over $75 at Paisley Vintage you will get 10% off! If you’d like to come along, please do! It’s starts from 6pm, and finishes around 8.30pm.
So to get you started on your Christmas shopping I thought I would share with you some of my favourite gift ideas that are available in store… so here’s the 2015 Paisley Vintage Christmas Gift Guide!
1. These canisters from Habitat 101 are such beautiful colours I could just take one of everything! I love gifts with a multitude of uses – these have a seal so are perfect for tea or coffee, but are equally beautiful for a bathroom or bedroom. Prices start at $13.95.
2. I love the cool look of cement, and these geometric clocks can be used on the wall or shelf. And of course, you know these can be painted! These are $59.95
3. I’ve fallen for these pine cones. I know… it’s a little strange to feel this way about a wooden decorative item, but I just love them. They sit in a basket in store and make me smile whenever they catch my eye. On a sideboard or as a center piece these are perfect. They’re $39.95.
4. There are a great selection of cushions in store, including these beauties from Marmoset Found. The green is so beautifully fresh, but there are styles and colours to suit most decors. Starting at $59.95
5. Did you know we have gift vouchers? Available in any value you choose and valid for six months, a gift voucher is a perfect option for someone who might be hard to buy for… Or better yet, if you’ve got a friend dying to try out Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan, or one of our Workshops, a voucher is a great way to get them started.
6. If your friend or family member is a die hard Annie Sloan fan, why not get them some paint? Or better yet, some brushes? The better the quality of your brushes the better the quality of your finish. Many people start out using brushes they have at home, so why not treat them to something you know they’ll use? Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan starts at $21, and brushes start at $24.
7. The colours of these vases are devine, and their organic shapes are right on trend. There are three colours and sizes to choose from, starting from $19.99.
8. Adult colouring books are THE present of the year – they are so popular and there are different styles to suit everyone. Starting at $12.99, these are a great Kris Kringle or Teacher gift.
9. I love interior design books, and there’s a beautiful selection in store. By everyone from Annie Sloan to Sibella Court and Megan Morton, these beautiful books offer amazing inspiration and tips for anyone who loves decorating their home. Starting from $24.99.
10. I never have enough beautiful serving bowls, and these from Marmoset Found come in some lovely pastel colours (the soft mint is definitely my favourite) and their organic shapes are beautiful. From $38.
11. These atriums are perfect for candles, decorations, even a succulent! I love filling these with Christmas baubles for table decorations. From $29.95.
So there’s a few Christmas ideas from me. What’s on your Christmas list this year?
PS – Got a partner / hubby / wife that needs pointing in the right direction? Send them in with your wishlist and I can them them out!